Hello Sophisticated Spenders!
I attended my first Toastmasters meeting in around 10 years and it was pretty awesome. The table topics had a common theme: the lottery.
We all know I’m not a fan of the lottery at all. But hearing your opinions on the topic will be a lot of fun!
- Do you ever play the lottery?
- Scratchers or Numbers?
- How much do you spend a month on them, would you say?
- What’s the most you’ve ever won?
- What are the first 2 things you would do if you hit big?
- [tweetthis] Do you think people are better off after winning the lottery? (Deep, I know)[/tweetthis]
- Would you take the lump sum or monthly payments (you usually get a LOT more if you opt for the monthly payments)?
3. I would say I’ve spent $4 in a year. I did put $20 into an office pool last year. They tried to get me to organize another pool this year and I told them if they each gave me $20, I would open an investment account and begin a group investing club!
4. I won $0! Never doing that again! (I did win $75 in my Fantasy Football League tho).
Your turn!!!!! I’d love to hear your thoughts!