Hello Sophisticated Spenders!
Todays Friday Five is all about your email! I’ve also provided a few updates on the sidebar. I’ve been doing very well with my savings goal. I’m still falling short on my blogging income goal. But I am investigating a few more ideas.
1. What’s the number of email addresses you have?
2. Do you have a top priority one?
3. How many unread messages are in your inbox?
4. Do you have folders set up?
5. What was your very first email address?
1. I have one email each for work, gmail, yahoo, blog, college and Mary Kay. So that’s 6!
2. Gmail is my top email because it’s my newest one and I get the least amount of spam in that one.
3. I currently have 11,850 unread messages. I’m glad those aren’t pieces of real mail!
4. I have folders set up for Groupon, Coupons, my Blog, Mary Kay and Investment Properties. I NEVER look in said folders.
5. This one is funny. The first email address I created was PotentialLexusOwner@hotmail.
Ok, your turn! I’d like to know all about your email! Or at least let me know how many unread messages you have!