Hello Sophisticated Spenders!
I came across the coolest website in the world (after mine of course).
It’s called People I Want To Punch In The Face
It’s very comforting to know there’s a community of like minded people who share my sentiments.
Here’s my (incomplete) list:
- Tell me, “stop being cheap, you know you can afford it!” These people only say that when I tell them I’m not interested in spending MY money on something that they are spending their money on. For example: Punchable Face says, “Let’s go to happy hour!” I’m like “nah” And they get mad and say, “Why not?? You have the money”
- ALWAYS have excuses. It’s hard to listen to someone go on and on about how the world is against them and nothing is ever their fault. Just own up to your choices and decisions. Learn from them and move the F on!
- Can’t drive! Oh wait, that’s me!
- Ask for help and never act on it! I’m actually guilty of this one too! I realized I’ll ask for advice or say, “hey, where do you buy your, XYZ and can you send me every detail you possibly can???” And then I never act on said information. Then I feel all guilty for avoiding said person because I clearly did not follow thru and I wasted their time.
- People who make lists with less than 5 items. (See what I did there?)
You can probably tell this is my PG 13 list (didn’t want to step on any toes). But be sure to join my email list and I’ll send out a complete list!
Who do YOU want to punch in the throat???