Hello Sophisticated Spenders!
What better time to try something new than now!!!
Time for my 40 Days of Dating Your Passion Project reveal.
My next project is sports!
I joined a flag football and tennis league.
- The seasons are pretty short (2-3 months).
- The games are on the weekends (I don’t have any trips planned).
- It was time to try something new (never played flag football in my life).
What’s this dating thing I just mentioned?
- In a nutshell, I will commit 40 days to working on these two sports.
- Time spent per day must be between 10 minutes to 8 hours.
- Must seek resources to perfect my craft.
- I’m technically supposed to focus on only 1 goal (no cheating).
- I picked “sports” so that I can work on 2 goals at once.
Check out my How to Rock the 40 Days of Dating Your Passion Project Post by clicking here.
Click here to read the original rules created by Jackie Lam over at TheCheapsters.org.
Here are a few pictures of me in action!
I’ve been attending (and teaching) a few extra classes to get in better shape.
What’s your next project?
I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!
Please like and share with others who would love to join in on he fun!
**Oh, I almost forgot to mention that after 4 games our team is no longer scoreless!!!! We finally scored our first touchdown in game 4 but lost in the last 11 seconds on a fluke Hail Mary pass right into their end zone.