Hello Sophisticated Spenders!
And hello 2015!
I spent my new year conquering a HUGE fear:
It was a great way to start the year and I really hope I can keep it up throughout the year.
Here are a few great articles I though I’d share with you:
My main 2 takeaways from this were:
1: The Rule of 3! You are supposed to:
1. Write down 3 things you want to accomplish today.
2. Write down 3 things you want to accomplish this week.
3. Write down 3 things you want to accomplish this year.
2: The Loss Aversion Technique! You are supposed to:
1. Find a partner.
2. You both make a list of bad habits you’d like to change.
3. Assign a penalty to pay every time you engage in said habit (kind of like a swear jar).
4. Decide what to do with the collected money.
Here’s an example from the book:
3: My friend Tiffany The Budgetnista has the Live Richer Challenge (click here). I signed up for her challenge!
Have a great weekend!
Did you find any really helpful articles this week? I’d love to hear about them in the comments below!