Hello Sophisticated Spenders!
This is the very first Friday Five that I ran back on 05/27/2011.
Today’s Friday Five comes from J Money over at Budgets Are Sexy. I really like his blog. Put your answers in the comments below!
1. If I gave you $100 in cash, right now, what would you do with it?
2. What if I then told you it was stolen?
3. What happens if you go over budget? Do you cry?
4. Why do we get so excited to talk about money?
5. Tell me a joke If you don’t have one, tell me something awesome instead.
1. If I had $100 right now, I would have a BBQ and games night for all my DC peeps!
2. I’d claim the loss on next years tax form. I have waaay too much experience with stuff getting stolen!
3. I tell myself that I know better. I take a look back at what happened that made me say F-this budget. And do better next month.
4. I get excited while talking about money because I have learned SO much through the years. I was never taught anything about money while growing up. So I really think I have a wealth of information to share!
5. I love yo momma jokes! Yo momma so fat, she fell in love and broke it!
Have a great weekend!