Hello Sophisticated Spenders!
Friday is my favorite day of the week!
My spending challenge is going very, very well!
I started off the week (on Sunday) with $100.
You will have to wait till Monday to see if I passed or failed the challenge!
Time for some questions!
Who/What was the last?
1. Book you read?
2. Item you bought?
3. Text message you sent?
4. Meal you ate?
5. Present you bought?
Here are my answers:
1. Book you read? I read The $1,000 Challenge by Brian J. O’Connor. I met Brian at a blogging conference. I have 2 copies to give away to 2 people who are brave enough to post their answers below!
2. Item you bought? I spent $27.00 on 3 bottles of my aunt’s favorite wine. She’s visiting from Chicago and this awesome wine is only sold in wine country (aka Virginia).
3. Text message you sent? “Why’d u have to move so far away???” I sent that (right before my phone died) to a friend who moved last week!
4. Meal you ate/cooked? I went to happy hour and a few of my friends and I shared meals. I assisted the smashing of wings, 2 pasta dishes and 2 desserts. I baked some chicken thighs and had salad for lunch.
5. Present you bought? I bought a really cute box and filled it with a body wash gift set from sephora, KY his & her jelly and some cash for a bridal shower gift for my friend. I tend to give people cash for birthdays (if you’re turning 30 you’re getting $30 from me and etc) so that doesn’t really count as buying a present.
I can’t wait to hear your answers!